Getting A Grip on the Basics of Generous Living
Description:Getting a Grip On the Basics of Generous Living is a powerful and comprehensive study guide designed for either individual or group use. This workbook will help to lead both the new and the mature Christian into a sound understanding of God’s plan for blessings, success and abundance, along with an understanding of godly stewardship, generosity and Biblical financial principles. By studying the Scriptures and completing this workbook, believers will see that a spirit of generosity has always been the distinguishing mark of God’s people. As followers of Christ, tap into God’s economic laws, they will experience the timeless truth that generous giving is God’s secret for blessed living.
Here’s what you’ll discover…
- Abundance As Part of God’s Original Plan
- Generosity, The Distinguishing Mark of Believers
- Increase in the Lives of God’s People
- The Difference between Materialism and Godly Prosperity
- Understanding Stewardship and the Laws of Sowing and Reaping
- How a Generous Spirit, Tithing and Giving Affect Your Financial Wealth
- Steps to Managing Your Money God’s Way
- Does God Want His Children poor?
- Isn’t God Sovereign When It Comes To Increase and Abundance?
- Why “Get-Rich Quick” Schemes Cannot Have God’s Blessing
- How Does God Define Spiritual, Relational and Material Prosperity?
- Why Does God Wants Us To Be Generous?
- Is Money The Root Of All Evil?
We Also Recommend
Praying for the America of Tomorrow (Mini Book)
Sale price $299 $2.99
Growing in Favor: Daily Devotions for Walking in Blessing
Sale price $1499 $14.99