How do you build a business that thrives during good times and bad? Is there a strategy that can set up your company up for success, no matter what curveballs the world may throw your way? There is: Turn customers into repeat customers, and turn repeat customers into loyal customers.
Renowned customer service and experience expert Shep Hyken maintains that delivering an amazing customer service experience that keeps customers coming back for more is everyone’s job. Customer service is not a department. It’s not just for people on the front lines. It’s the responsibility of everyone in the organization, from the CEO or owner of a business to the most recently hired employee. It’s the result of a customer-focused philosophy that must be baked into the culture. And it is what separates you from your competition.
In I’ll Be Back you will learn…
- How to design and create an experience that gets customers to return, again and again
- The one trackable trend that leaders must monitor every morning
- The difference between repeat customers and loyal customers
- How to build the I’ll Be Back culture
- How delivering an amazing customer experience is within the reach of every organization
- The two simple words that are the secret to every customer service program
- Why most “loyalty programs” fail to create customer loyalty
- How to personalize the customer experience
- Why setting up or expanding self-service and digital customer service choices are is a must, not an option
- Ten loyalty killers that can terminate your relationship with your customers
- And much more!
This book includes the must-have tools, tactics and strategies you need to get your customers to say, “I’ll be back!”