Jumpstart Your Business
Do you have a business? Do you want to start a business? Do you work for a business? Then this book should be the "cannot miss" book for you to read this year. In Jumpstart Your Business, you will learn the key tips, tools and techniques for igniting your entrepreneurial spirit as you run your business on a day-to-day basis.
This book is written by two people who have combined experience of over 60 years working for and in their own businesses. They will share with you ten key elements that they believe can help a business owner get and stay motivated.
In the book they share with you:
- The critical importance of having a mission and a vision statement
- Learning about a missing ingredient in many businesses - a business plan
- How to adjust your thinking and believe in yourself and your idea
- Building your support network and deciding who can help or hurt you
- The secrets to setting goals and holding yourself accountable
- Being a continuous learner and where to find those resources
- Getting and staying motivated through adversity and tough times
We Also Recommend
Praying for the America of Tomorrow (Mini Book)
Growing in Favor: Daily Devotions for Walking in Blessing