Practical Guide to Walking in Healing
Have you ever thought, I believe in healing. But the healing ministry is for—someone on a platform? Someone who is super spiritual? Someone who has got their act together?
In this manual, ideal for small groups and classes, you will be effectively trained, equipped, and released into a lifestyle of walking in healing and miracles. It is available to everyone!
By going through these sessions, you will learn how to:
- Build a foundation for healing by knowing God’s character—He is good
- Overcome doubts and offense—Roadblocks to walking in healing power
- Place Your faith in the only One good at the job of healing—Jesus
- Be encouraged reading testimonies of God’s power at work—In everyday life
- Rely on God’s grace to accomplish the supernatural—It’s Him, not you
Get ready to take your place as Jesus’ hands and feet to bring God’s supernatural healing power to a broken world.
We Also Recommend
Praying for the America of Tomorrow (Mini Book)
Growing in Favor: Daily Devotions for Walking in Blessing