Praying in the Holy Spirit: Secrets to Igniting and Sustaining a Lifestyle of Effective Prayer
If you’ve ever been frustrated in your prayer life, this book is for you.
Do you ever feel like your prayers are not effective? Does your prayer life lack vitality and consistency?
The secret to a thriving prayer life is not a formula—it is the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit. As you learn to engage with the Spirit of God, your prayer life will soar to levels you never dreamed were possible!
In Praying in the Holy Spirit, internationally recognized evangelist, teacher, and healing minister, David Hernandez presents bold answers to tough questions about prayer and offers revelatory insights to help you commune with the Holy Spirit in powerful ways.
This book will help you:
- Overcome common barriers to finally praying in tongues.
- Cultivate a fiery desire to pray.
- Walk in a 24/7 awareness of God’s presence.
- Break off mental and emotional obstructions to prayer.
- Expose deceptive myths about the gift of tongues.
- Discover the incredible power of praying in the Holy Spirit.
Move beyond striving and struggling in prayer. It’s time to pray in perfect faith from unhindered union with the Holy Spirit.
We Also Recommend
Praying for the America of Tomorrow (Mini Book)
Growing in Favor: Daily Devotions for Walking in Blessing