In this expanded edition of his classic work, Dr. Myles Munroe reveals how worship, rather than mere routine "preliminaries," is the essential key to the presence of God.
Worship is the very culture of the Kingdom of Heaven.
While He [Jesus] was blessing them, He parted from them and was carried up into heaven. And they, after worshiping Him, returned to Jerusalem with great joy, and were continually in the temple praising God (Luke 24:51-53 NASB).
You will rediscover Kingdom worship as it was meant to be—its purpose, power, objective, nature, benefits—through reading the wisdom shared by Dr. Munroe and by studying the principles shared in the guide.
With questions and assignments designed for individual or group use, you will:
Worship Him Today With Your Best!
- Deepen your understanding of the biblical foundations of praise and worship.
- Learn the key principles of Kingdom living.
- Boldly enter into worship, personally and corporately.
- Discover the seven dimensions of praise.
- Enjoy the presence of God.