What just happened to me-and why? Are you of the opinion that everything that happens to you in life, even the evil, somehow comes from God? Are you ready to examine this in the light of Jesus' practices and teachings?
Schizophrenic God? uncovers the myth of extreme sovereignty and invites you into a deeper biblical understanding of God's nature and His sovereign will.
Have you ever wondered:
* Why does a good and loving God allow evil?
* Is God really sovereign if He doesn't control all events?
* Does God's will for your life automatically come to pass?
* How does God's sovereignty and human responsibility come together?
* Are there variables that can hinder God's will for your life?
The answers to these questions and many others are revealed in this book, which compares false traditional beliefs with Jesus' worldview--removing confusion that blocks God's will for your life.
Schizophrenic God? is a close look at fate and free will. Has God predetermined everything that happens in your life, or do your own free-will decisions help determine your destiny? You will be challenged to rethink the assumptions you have made about God, which brings comfort and empowerment in the truths of a good God, human choice, and the prayer of faith that changes things.
Rest assured--you do not serve a schizophrenic Father.