Regaining Peace and Finding Hope for a Better Tomorrow
In 2009, Charlie and Jill LeBlanc experienced the unthinkable―the death of their 23-year-old son. Their loss was crushing―as it is for everyone who walks through the valley of the shadow of death and feels like recovery is beyond hope. Maybe you―or someone you love―has also experienced this heartbreak of losing someone close to you. If so, the LeBlancs compassionately offer you words of healing!
In When Loss Comes Close to Home, international music ministers Charlie and Jill share their journey of recovery and rebuilding after life-shattering sorrow. Page by page, you will find encouragement to receive God's grace and hope for yourself and others who need a supernatural salve for the soul by…
- Embracing the time needed to heal
- Recognizing each person’s unique grieving process
- Valuing the biblical importance of grieving
- Applying practical help to overcome deep sorrow and numbness
- Implementing powerful tools to help loved ones regain their footing
God "comforts and encourages us in every trouble..." and enables us to do the same for others (2 Cor. 1:4 Amp). No matter how it feels today, you can regain peace and hope to move forward as God lovingly leads you into a better tomorrow.